Thursday 12 March 2015

Terry Pratchett has passed away


My favorite author Terry Pratchett has died today aged 66. 

The creator of the Discworld and author of many other books. Pratchett has been a huge part of my life ever since I picked up the Colour of Magic I when it was first published in 1985. 

Terry Pratchett was a fantastic character and someone i have been privileged to meet on numerous occasions, either at book signings or as part of the Discworld fan club events. (I am extreamly lucky to have my whole discworld collection signed) 


His daughter said today "Terry took Deaths arm and followed him through the doors and onto the black desert under the endless night"

A sad day for literature and for all his many fans. 


Goodbye old friend, you will live forever in the pages of your books and our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment