Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Loot



                     

Well Christmas has come and gone. I hope everyone had a wonderful time with friends and family. 

This is my haul. As you can see I am mostly going for the Flames of War Cold War variant Team Yankee. 

                     

Included are:

Team Yankee Rulebook
U.S. Starter force
U.S. M113s
U.S. VADs and ITVs
Soviet Starter force
Soviet BMPs
Imperial Assault Stormtroop box
Imperial Assault Hired Guns box
Not pictured:
Osprey New Vanguard BMP
Osprey T64
Osprey M1 vs T72

Well pleased. 

7 comments:

  1. As I am about to embark on Arab Israeli FOW. Team Yankee holds a lot of interest for me. SO I shall look to see what you make of it eagerly! A VERY Good Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loot, and I'll be especially interested to see your thoughts on "Team Yankee".

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fine haul there Carl, nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were obviously very good this year, unlike some of us!

      Delete
  4. Very impressive mate! Job well done by Santa and his helpers :)

    ReplyDelete